Kick Inside - the Kate Bush quandary (part 1)

Saturday 22 March 2014

So, as many will know by now, The Fish People put out a press release yesterday saying Kate Bush will be playing 15 shows for the first time since 1979...in one place. Sort of like 'the tour that didn't tour' sort of thing. Which is fine...but I live in Leeds. Ive been an avid Kate fan for over 15 years now and have my yuts knotted from the thought of copious demand being so high I just wont get a chance when they gonon sale. Or, if I do get a ticket; how to not break the bank. 49 quid-i wont see a thing. 135 quid-too much. So im thinking either 59 or 75. 30 coach travel (4.5 hours each way) and a couple of nights in a one bedroomed b&b at 140. So, I'm looking at the best part of £300 before I even take into account the deli pirates of covent garden or the oyster card in direct value exchange for a marble-sized pearl. Speaking of pearls, id recently just got pearl jam tickets for Leeds Arena. Maybe I could forfeit those toward the Kate adventure. If I only could make a deal with God and her to travel to Leeds. *sigh*

0 comments:

Post a Comment